Interactive marketing products
- Simulation of all kinds of products to show how they work.
- Creation of made to measure configurations to personalise finishing.
- Creation of a new generation of interactive digital catalogues, called DCATALOG.
- Creation of virtual actors to humanise computer applications and training courses, provide advertising messages and play different roles in different formats.
- Creation of interactive tools to visualise locations.
Virtual training products
- Creation of virtual training tools to help users become familiar with their work surrounding, simulate interactive scenarios and practice methodologies.
- These products also optimise in-person training, support teaching by means of recreating laboratories and improving communication about complex processes.
- The unification of information in virtual environments, in such a way as to guarantee the optimum analysis, management and updating of the data.
- Reproduction of reality, with multiple practical applications in the planning, management and promotion of territory and cities.
- Unification of information, incorporating multiple dimensions (three spatial dimensions, one time dimension and multiple information dimensions).
- Acoustic: gathering and predicting
- Mobility: vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Energy: unifying information
Catalan language corrector
- The line called elCorrector is a Catalan language corrector in all its diverse dialectical variations, enabling proofreading, and adapting to style guides, web and mobile environments and professional proofreading services.
- Barcelona Media has also launched an elCorrector application for iPhone and iPad, the first Catalan proofreader for this kind of mobile devices.
- They have also created a Catalan language course for Twitter, in order to reinforce the services provided by elCorrector.
- Design of “hardware” platforms to support innovative interactive content in different fields, including marketing, museums and education.
Detection of intrusions
- Presence detection system by means of the analysis of the impulsional response (room print) using a sound source.
Detection of Objects and “features”
- Use of video captured by onboard cameras to locate position (time and space).
- Detection and classification of logotypes on videos.
- Enables the detection of logotypes on videos and provides information on the position of the image, the measurement, the level of occlusion and time of presence on the video.
Editors of interactive videos
- A tool to generate interactive content that enables the creation of multimedia compositions in a simple and efficient way with no need for programming.
- Enables you to decide if a specific online conversation is positive or negative, within the context of ‘Social Media Monitoring’. It is useful to identify the topics in question, both in good and bad conversations about companies or products. It lets you follow up on and evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns and news about the brand name.
- An interactive system that reacts to changes in the environment and enables the identification of people near the screen and the identification of sound changes in the atmosphere.
- This tool provides a new level of interaction between the public and the screen, either by user recognition or the possibility of interaction through gestures or other methods.